🇦🇺Techfugees Australia is organizing a workshop to take some of the mystery out of the venture capital investment process in Sydney on July, 11th.
The session will be run by Peter Huynh, Partner at Qualgro VC. There will also be Q&A with special guest investors, Amanda Goodman, Emily Rich and Terry Hilsberg, who will share their thoughts on impact, seed and international investment. Syed Mansoor, Founder of Water Democracy, will join us to share his experiences of raising capital as a social entrepreneur.
Following topics will be covered:
- An overview of venture capital and how it works
- The venture capital landscape in Australia
- The process of raising capital and how VC’s assess investments
- How to structure an investor presentation
- Some tips on pitching to angel investors and VC’s.
Come take of the mystery !
🗓 Wed. 11 July 2018 / 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm AEST
🗺 Sydney Startup Hub, 11-31 York Street, Level 11 – Sydney, NSW 2000