Techfugees Australia is the tech community’s response to the current refugee crisis involving a network of concerned individuals who want to help refugees settle happily and more quickly into the Australian community.
We’re part of a global movement that started in late 2015 with dozens of events now held around the world. Many of the solutions developed are now operating as tech start-ups in their own right.
Techfugees Australia is present locally in Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne!
- Techfugees Sydney Hackathon in Blacktown 2018: 24/25 November 2018
- Techfugees Australia workshop: 11th July 2018
- Techfugees Australia meet-up: 20th June 2018
- Techfugees Adelaide Hackathon: 26-28 May 2017
- Techfugees Meetups Kickoff with TripAdvisor: 4th May 2017
- TechfugeesBNE Hackathon: 17-19 March 2017
- Techfugees Australia Hackathon with Young People: 5-6 November 2016
- Techfugees Melbourne Hackathon: 15-17 April 2016
- Techfugees Sydney Hackathon: Finding tech solutions through the magic of collaboration: 28/29 November 2015