03:00 pm - 06:00 pm
Techugees Rapid Emergency Network
Techfugees Ukraine LIVE
(In-person & online)
A match-making and resource-sharing event for humanitarian groups & others offering support for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine.
Sat, 12 March 2022
14:00 – 17:00 GMT
(15:00 – 18:00 CET)
Location: Both in-person in London & online
IMPORTANT: If you would like to present the project you are working on during the event, please register for the event and fill in the form linked to on the Eventbrite page.
In order to support those adversely affected by the war in Ukraine, this event – run by Techfugees – is to:
(1) Enable support groups involved in providing humanitarian support to showcase their activities and share what they need support with, tech or non-tech.
(2) Create a space for corporations who are able to offer support to outline how they can do so.
This is primarily a match-making and resource sharing event for these purposes. It will feature in-person speakers and virtual.
NB – only those who have registered and have a ticket can attend, on or offline.
To present your project in-person or virtually, please register for a ticket and outline the project you are working on in the field provided. If you have questions please email the organiser Mike Butcher, Founder & Chair, Techfugees on firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA, Saturday 12 March
– 1-2pm: GMT – Open-invite lunch nearby, venue to be sent to in-person attendees
– 2-4pm: Event at venue. Showcase of projects (please register to apply to present)
– 4-5pm: Networking
– 5pm: Continued networking at nearby Pub
Social media hashtag: #TechfugeesLIVE