🇷🇸 Techfugees SERBIA 🇷🇸
The Techfugees' chapter in Serbia started in 2016. It was one of the first Chapter following the call from London. It brings together a group of active and engaged members from the associative, tech and entrepreneurial communities all looking for solutions to improve the lives of refugees in Serbia. Lately the team has been focussing on how to fight stereotypes, fake news and hate speech.
Nous partageons les leçons retenues et nos découvertes dans des cercles plus larges (conférences et think-tanks) pour informer sur les urgences et besoins pressants du terrain. Ceci afin que les solutions tech pensées et testées soient plus pertinentes.
En savoir plus
- March 2016: Techfugees Belgrade, Kako tehnologijom rešiti izbegličku krizu?
- March 2016, Nova Energija: Techfugees Beograd: Budite deo tech zajednice koja pomaže izbeglicama
- March 2016, Startit: Techfugees hakaton u Beogradu – dajte svoj doprinos rešenju izbegličke krize
- March 2016, Startit: 7 tehnoloških rešenja koja će pomoći izbeglicama
- April 2016, Startit: Rešenja naše tech zajednice za izbeglice: Šta je proizašlo sa Techfugees hakatona?
- October 2016, Cities of Migration: Mobile Solutions for Refugees on the Move
Filip studied political sciences (to change the world), philosophy (to understand the world) and a lot of computer science online on his own. He currently has is own consultancy company on product development, open governance & public policy, strategy & growth. He's also one of two individual members of the Open Data working group of Serbia and loves to build communities.