Techfugees France is organising a hackathon this weekend (30th June / 1 and 2nd of July) to create digital tools for refugees with one question in mind:
How to use the firepower of technology to make sport accessible to refugees, involve them in the preparation of the Olympic and Paralympic Games while reinforcing a long-term national agenda for integration and social cohesion of refugees in France?
3 CHALLENGES & 3 PRIZES
- Challenge 1: Promote the practice of sport and the registration at clubs
- Challenge 2: Create career/job opportunities for refugees via sport
- Challenge 3: Using the values of sport and Olympism, make the meeting between refugees and citizens practising sport more frequent.
- Friday night : the Opening night where partners of the event, sports clubs and charities helping refugees in Paris will be presenting their insights, challenges and what’s at stake for them. It will be a time for pitching ideas and forming teams
- Throughout the weekend, Sports clubs, members of Paris 2024, mentors from tech companies and charities will be present to provide insights and useful resources in order for you to build the most relevant prototype.
- Sunday: 3 pm Paris time – it is pitching time!
3 winners will be selected by a jury of experts:
- 1st Prize: 6 months of incubation at INCO with mentorship from Singa & Techfugees.
- 2nd Prize/ Prix coup de coeur: 6 months of permanent desk space and acceleration at Liberté Living Lab with mentorship from Techfugees.
PARTNERS & SPONSORS
We thank our sponsors and partners who made it possible
SUPPORTERS & SPEAKERS
We can’t wait to have you with us and thank you for your support
For more information (Schedule, Data and Mentors) here.