🇷🇸 Techfugees SERBIA 🇷🇸
The Techfugees' chapter in Serbia started in 2016. It was one of the first Chapter following the call from London. It brings together a group of active and engaged members from the associative, tech and entrepreneurial communities all looking for solutions to improve the lives of refugees in Serbia. Lately the team has been focussing on how to fight stereotypes, fake news and hate speech.
We connect a diverse pool of organisations and individuals united towards a similar goal: using technology to solve challenges faced by refugees. Through networking events, meetups and hackathons, we connect like minded individuals.
2017, May: Belgrade Techfugees Hackathon #2
2016, April 8th>10th: How to Hack a Disaster
We share our insights with a wider community (conferences & think-tanks) to inform on most pressing issues and needs on the ground. This paves the way for a better understanding & more relevant tech solutions.
- March 2016: Techfugees Belgrade, Kako tehnologijom rešiti izbegličku krizu?
- March 2016, Nova Energija: Techfugees Beograd: Budite deo tech zajednice koja pomaže izbeglicama
- March 2016, Startit: Techfugees hakaton u Beogradu – dajte svoj doprinos rešenju izbegličke krize
- March 2016, Startit: 7 tehnoloških rešenja koja će pomoći izbeglicama
- April 2016, Startit: Rešenja naše tech zajednice za izbeglice: Šta je proizašlo sa Techfugees hakatona?
- October 2016, Cities of Migration: Mobile Solutions for Refugees on the Move
Filip studied political sciences (to change the world), philosophy (to understand the world) and a lot of computer science online on his own. He currently has is own consultancy company on product development, open governance & public policy, strategy & growth. He's also one of two individual members of the Open Data working group of Serbia and loves to build communities.