Our Global Sponsors & Partners
- Google for Startups is a global network that connects international startup communities with the best of Google’s resources. As part of it, Techfugees learn from and meet with people across different skills, industries, and geographies, and gain access to global programs, events, and a network of spaces, where entrepreneurs can go to learn, connect, and build companies.
📌 September 2018: Google for Startups and Techfugees team up for global impact
- FAIRE (Fund for Action and Innovation by Refugee Entrepreneurs) is a French endowment fund created in 2018. They support and empower refugees to become successful entrepreneurs in France and promote a new vision and approach of refugees’ role, inclusion and contribution to French society through entrepreneurship.
Our Global Supporters
- Sookio is a digital marketing agency in Cambridge, UK, specializing in content – from copywriting, social media, video and design to expert strategy and training. Sookio is supporting Techfugees by providing the team with copywriting and content support.
- iHorizon is a finance partner to tech startups, taking care of the numbers so founders can focus on their product.
- Lemonade is an innovative insurance company. Techfugees is part of its European Giveback programme.
- Box.org provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate and fulfill their mission.
We’re also backed by
- The King Baudoin Foundation is a public benefit foundation born in 1976. The Foundation is an actor for change and innovation, serving the public interest and increasing social cohesion in Belgium and Europe. Its current areas of activity are poverty and social justice, philanthropy, health, civic engagement, developing talents, democracy, European integration, heritage, sustainable development and Africa and developing countries. In May 2019, Techfugees opened an endowment fund under the umbrella of the KBF.
- Station F is the world’s biggest startup campus in Paris, backed by Xavier Niel. The 34,000m2 extraordinary building is home to over 1,000 startups including Techfugees since July 2017. Techfugees is part of StatioN F’ Founders Program.